Monday, November 17, 2008

Weekend Crafts

Yay for weekends and crafts!!
Lately I have been working on a baby boy blanket set
two mistakes I have made with this project
1. I am trying a new pattern [do not attempt to do something you don't know how to do when you have two weeks to finish the project]
2. I have evidently chosen a popular yarn because Walmart was out of it when I went to get what i needed to finish this project [buy more yarn then you think it will take you can return it or use it later]
So I will post the pattern when I complete the project so that it isn't all over the place because of now I honestly don't know what it is or the best way to go about it !
So the first thing I did was make 20 Granny Squares [I was going to make 30 but... out of yarn]
Then I added a SC white border around each square

Now I am stitching them together
After this I just need to add a border so hopefully I will be able to wrap it up by Friday so I can do the hat mittens and booties this weekend!
♥Sarah

No comments: