Saturday, November 15, 2008

Family Fun

This morning we got up bright and early for all kinds of holiday fun
First there was a Santa is coming to town Parade
Then there was Yummy FREE chic-fil-a

Then it was time for Squirmy to meet SANTA CLAUS





Then we bought Squirmy a hoodie and hat from my new favorite kid shop naartjie
all their clothes we so cute and so unique [no to mention they were having a fall sale and the cashier gave us an extra 30% off coupon]

And to wrap up all this holiday fun we took a ride on the Carousal

The only things missing were our buddies Sanja Sonny and Sam oh where could they have been?

♥ Sarah

3 comments:

szubia said...

geez I dunno lol... sleeping? Sorry we didnt make it we had company till 1:30 am and Sam is getting sick :((( But it looks like you guys had ton of fun and I wish we were there :(( The pictures are adorable!!!

esianoyam3 said...

Fun! I miss the SouthTowne Santa.

ClaysJenna said...

Oh Sarah, he just gets cuter and cuter!! I cant wait until my baby is a little older and they can play:)