Sunday, November 2, 2008

Unique

I love any thing I can find that is unique places like this trendy baby shop make me all gidy but I just can't bring my self to buy Squirmy a onesie that cost 24.95 that he will be wear for at the best 3 months so I thought to my self hey im creative and I have an extra hour today thanks to daylight savings time why don't I just make my own!!
SUPPLIES
-pillow case
-iron
-wooden surface [do not use a iron board]
-scissors
-printer
-computer
-print 'n press paper [7 sheets $9.97 @ walmart]
-1 pkg of gerber onesies [5 onesies $7 @ walmart ]


STEPS
1. first come up with 5 designs I used characters and phrases from shows and books Squirmy likes
2. Mirror the image this can be done through your printer
3. print the image out
4. cut the image out
5. lay the pillow case down on the wood surface
6. place the onesie on the pillow
7. place the image sticky side down on the onesie
8. iron over the image in a circle motion for 20 seconds
9. gently pull the paper off the onesie

[SUPPLIES]

[STEP 3]

[STEP 4]
[STEP 8]
thats all it takes and you get an awesome set of onesies for $16 bucks and their personal and unique to you little one

♥ Sarah






No comments: