Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Weekend Craft


I know its not Monday but .... here we go
This is a very wintery "Snowflake" baby set
[every thing kinda blends together]


This is the same pattern as my other baby hats except this time I add the little ties for my winter theme your can accomplish this by...

*ch 50, sc in second ch from hook, sc 48, tie a not in the end end cut the strings to make them look frayed* do this twice one for each side

sew them to the inside of the hat :)










These are the booties they are the same pattern as the ones I have done before but I ran into a problem with the yarn I was using it was to think and I had to start over several times













This isn't the greatest picture but I just loved these mittens they reminded me of the ones in the book were all the animal try to fit in the mitten


























This is my pride and JOY I had thoughts of keeping if for my baby boy for two reasons 1)Squirmy loves it he was contently stealing it while it waited to go to its new home 2) I worked so hard on it so far it is the hardest thing I have done and it turned out so pretty Megan is very lucky that I love her so much or it would still be at our house
Now for the pattern .. I tried following one which I wrote about earlier but ended up developing my own which I find to be really easy and really pretty
Rnd 1= Ch5, Loop, Ch 3, 2 dc in lp, ch2, 3 dc in loop, ch2, 3dc in lp, ch2, 3dc, 1sc in the first ch of the ch3
Rnd 2 =*(ch3, l dc in each stich out to four (this will include one dc in the first ch on the ch2 corners,))* Repeat 3 times
**Repeat rnd 2 till squre is desired length **
Sew squares together add a dc border


HAPPY Crocheting
♥Sarah

No comments: