Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Party Preperation


Last week was the hubby's work christmas party it was a lot of fun!
This week is my work christmas party this time Squirmy gets to come with! 
It is a potluck/white elepant party so what are we bringing
-Spegehtti [which the hubby will make tomorrow on his day off *got to love him*]
-Pumpkin Roll 
-Homade egg nog
 You can find the recipe here
I added a cute little label and some ribbion to add to the festive feel 

This pumpkin roll is my Grandmother's recipe 
you can find a simular one here
I have to ideas for white elephants that I think are really funny
1. A fruit cake [which we will be using for this party]
2. buying one of those chocolate boxes and then eating all the good ones out before you gift it 
Happy Holidays 
♥Sarah

No comments: