Thursday, December 4, 2008

7 months

Dear Squirmy today you turned 7 months.. HOLY SMOKES KIDDO..Just the other day I was saying how I couldn't believe a 7 month old was my best friend.. but you know what your truly are and I would take our baby talk conversations of baoogoabdoo over any adult conversation because lets face it your gummy little smile gives more satisfaction to me then any intellectual conversation ever could.. and watching you grow and thrive fills my heart to the very top. Oh my how you have grown in the last month!!!

-You play rock band (your an awesome DRUMMER)
-You learned how to stand up in your crib
-You can finally reach the birdy on your jumper [and are now eating him for his numerous accounts of not playing with you]
-You have moved onto the next stage of diapers "cruisers" size 3
-You said MAMA YAY!!
-You watched your first Ohio VS Michigan game [Ohio was victorious]
-You learned how to drink out of a cup [its your new obsession]
-You have been to a new state [New Mexico]
-You have eaten turkey baby food [YUCK]
-You celebrated your first thanksgiving with your Mayberry family
-You saw santa
-you rode the carousel
-You wear 6-9 month clothing
-You weigh 16lbs 13 oz
-You are 27.5 inches long

and we love every bit of you!
Love MOM

1 comment:

szubia said...

7 months already!?!?! dang he gotsa to quit growing so fast