Saturday, December 20, 2008

Treasure Hunting


This evening we spent the night with our good friends at Gardner Village
We were on a mission that lead us to the Christmas shop for these little beauties

1ST

This is Squirmy's Baby ornament and I must describe to you the details that I feel this picture leaves out ... This is a marshmallow man standing on a chocolate and a graham cracker holding a baby marshmallow in a stocking that says first Christmas ... I just can't stop laughing at this "Smore" Ornament


2nd

This is a Pickle .. What you do with this pickle is hide him in the tree and then the first person to find him on Christmas morning gets an extra gift from Santa... The hubby hid it so well before I got the chance to take a picture of it that it took me a several minutes to find it and I knew what I was looking for ... We are going to have a lot of fun with this tradition

Do you have any cool Christmas tradition games?

♥Sarah

1 comment:

esianoyam3 said...

Cute. Love the "s'mornament." :)