Sunday, September 28, 2008

Black Jack

Before I share with you the exciting happenings of last weekend I would like to take this time to do some parent bragging. Friday when I picked up Matty from day care his teach asked me if she could keep him and said that if all the other babies were as good as him her job would be easy *pats self on back* 

Matthew's 3 month Pics
So anyways we went to Las Vegas. I was so excited about this trip because I had never been before and couldn't wait to see all the lights and excitement. We saw the pirates show, the espn center, the secret garden which had a 14 day old baby dolphin that was so so so cute, the old strip and the light show there, my mother and law and I got our pictures taken with the chip N dales hehe. We stayed at Circus Circus and did alot of walking. Although the second day there we did get an eletric little car and rode around in that which was an experiencse in its self. All in all this was a great trip kacie and I got to spend alot of time alone thanks to Kurt and I can't wait to go back for my 21st Birthday YAY


♥ sarah 

No comments: