Thursday, September 11, 2008

THE FAIR

This last weekend we went to the State fair with our friends Sanja, Sonny, and Sam. We walked around looking at all the animals .. I tried to convince Kacie to let me buy a bunny he wouldn't he said I already had a matty... We discovered that they show pigeons yeah I was surprised too.. Sam got to ride the ponies..We got our pictures taken in the Trident both. A clown had the never to call me and I quote "A young mother who needed to be educated" just because I asked for a balloon for Matty .. Its not like I was going to let him play with it unsupervised we don't let he stay in a room by him self unless its bed time.. Needless to say after many attempts of trying to walk away from her and telling her I'm not stupid she let me have the balloon on his behalf[some people are very brave] Needless to say she wasn't a very funny clown and the hole reason for taking matty over there was because he had been watching her and laughing... All in all it was pretty fun outing and kacie told me a really fun joke even though at the time I didn't realize it was a joke and was taking him seriously
Kacie-Hey Sarah what do you call a mother cow that just had a baby
Sarah- A mom?
Kacie-No decaffeinated
Sarah-Oh really i didn't know that so am I debabyinated
Kacie-No honey it was a joke get it "DECAFFEINATED"





♥Sarah







No comments: