Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sleeping Beauty

When Matthew was first born he woke up twice a night. When he was about 3 weeks old we put him on a bed time schedule he woke up once a night. About a week into being three months old I had to stop breast feeding because I wasn't making enough milk so Kacie and I started switching off nights to get up sense he could feed Matty now too. Last night was my "NIGHT" 2:30 I wake up Matty is sleeping I think he will probably get up in a couple of minutes I fall back asleep 7:00 am I wake up Matty is asleep.. THATS RIGHT HE SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Kacie-(Looking at matty who is now laying in our bed) you better do that on my night oh wait sense he didn't wake up its still your night till he does
Here is our little angel on his first sleeping through the night



♥Sarah

No comments: