Sunday, February 8, 2009

Weekend Craft


Oh how I love my new sewing machine ♥ ♥ ♥
Some time in December I purchased 1 yard yes just 1 yard  of the brown fuzzy fleece with the bears you have been seeing so much of in total I have made 
-1 sleep sack
-1 paint smock 
- 1 hat 
-1 pair of shoes 
-8 tag blocks 
thats a ton of stuff for 3 bucks! 
if you cut a yard correctly it goes long I am both sad and happy to annouce that I have used the very last of it for this weekends crafts

Item Number One 
a pair of shoes for Squirmy from the stardust pattern [you can find a link in last weeks blog]

There so warm and fuzzy like little 
baby slippers! 

Item Number Two 
Tag toys I love love love this pattern found here all the scrap material I have will be devoted to making Squirmy tons of little blocks!

The hubby said the one on the right is over stuffed but its just extra squishy!

Item Number Three 
this one is not as exciting but I added a zipper to the bag from last weeks blog it made the bag alot more sturdy! you can by a zipper from any craft store or even walmart I picked mine up from there while grocery shopping its a 24 in parker zipper and you just need one little seam on each side and your done

Next weekend we will be in the car on our way to a nice little vacation so it will be a crocheting weekend I hope to get Squirmy's scrap blanket done!

Happy Crafting 

♥ Sarah

** Note to self if you despise doing 1 load of laundary do not let it go for two weeks it is not fun playing catch up .. I do not know how this happened but don't you hate when it does!**

No comments: