Tuesday, February 3, 2009

On the first day of Valentines

I love my husband so much! I have made it an eternal goal to try and show him each day how special he is to me and there is no better month then the month of February to make a huge attempt at this!
So thus I have come up with the 12 days of Valentines not to be confused with the 12 days of Christmas because this has everything to do with those three little words
I, Love, and You!
so here we go
Each day he will be getting a red bag filled with an item and a poem to go along with it the gifts vary
the items are being delivered to him at different times of the day by different people

Day 1
The hubby's favorite treat is


so the poem is

On the 1st day of Valentines
Your true love gave to you
1lb of gummy worms

Dear honey,
Here is something gummy and yummy
for your tummy!


Corny yes but people that is love

♥ Sarah

ps feel free to steal this idea for you loved one there is still time to plan it all out :)


No comments: