Wednesday, February 18, 2009

If you give a MOUSE A COOKIE



If you give a mouse a cookie he will ask for a glass of milk ..... 
We all know this story right?

While I cook each night Squirmy sits on the kitchen floor tugging at my pant legs and whacking me with the wooden spoon while singing to me [if you could only see him] 

Dinner was close to being done and I joined him on the cool floor  snicker doodle cookie in hand [yum!] those baby blues fluttered at me and Squirmy signed hungry hungry hungry  [now if you are one of those moms who never gives your young child sugar stop reading now because your will be mortified by my next statement]  So what else was I to do but share my cookie with that big eyed boy and just like a the mouse one bite was not enough he ate the Hole thing and then some so... 
If you give a Squirmy a cookie 
you better come with more then One!

awww the joys of mother hood 

♥Sarah

1 comment:

szubia said...

LOL he's funny! Did he get hyper after that? Sam goes nutts after he eats sweet stuff thats why we give it to him during the day :) he's cute tho and getting sooo big!!