Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Up all Night

THIS IS WEEK [32]. The First thing that happened this week was one of my favorite guys from American Idol got kicked off Frown. Kacie rejoiced because he hated the guy but I really liked him lol. Then on Thursday through Sunday we got to house sit for my brother-in-law Kurt which means we got to take the dog home with us to hang out and I love cheyenne so I was really excited to have her around-I fined petting dogs really relaxing and it reminds me of my dad so I really like it when she comes over-plus kurt brought us back shirts and just for the record mine is cooler because moose are cooler then beavers! Saturday was really boring Kacie did laundary and went on a trip to best buy/circut city and if you know anything about Kacie you know that he should not be allowed in either of those stores unsupervised lol I think he came back with ten movies and a game lol but is no longer shopping at circut city because of bad service... and while he was enjoying his new game I was writing papers woot for me. Then Sunday we took our first trip to Baby's R US [Kacie even parked in the expecting mothers spot]. We were on a mission we needed to find Matthew some cradle bedding we looked all over the bedding section and eventually found some Kacie picked out a really cute set with saffari animals on it that matches his crib bedding and we got a couple of exta sheets for the craddle..two plusses we get to go back this weekend because we need to get some pacifers and we discovered that Baby's R US is 2 blocks away from my new work. Then we went home and Kacie put the changing table together and I filled it up .. it is so cute and I wrote more papers. Then yesturday I had my EDS presentation which went well but we had a horrible night last night between matthew kicking me and making me feel sick and Kacie being miserable because of a tooth ache/head ache I think the three of us got a combined total of 4 hours a sleep lol but on the bright side now we get to go home to day and take a nap and I love kacie snuggle time. [51 days till Matthew is here]
[32 weeks]

[Changing table]

[Craddle Bedding]

♥Sarah

No comments: