Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I am a Watermelon

THIS IS WEEK [33].....I am finally on break which is very exciting not to mention that I had a very successful quarter. This last week Kacie and I went out to dinner with our friends Clay and Jenna who are also expecting dinner was yummy and I suprise Kacie by ordering fish... I don't eat things that swim in the water so it was a big suprise to not only him but my self. On Friday Kacie bought my Easter present which was rockband [BTW I have the best man in the world] I love this game I am addicted and I might decide to be a professional drummer Wink LOL . On Saturday we went to Jordans wedding it was beautiful and Jordan looked so happy. That night we came home and died easter eggs with our super cool SPORTS egg dieing kit Tongue out they turned out really cute. On sunday Kacie put the craddle together and it is the cutest thing ive ever seen and then we had lunch with Scott and Emily and played Rock band all day. Today we went to the doctors and here is the offical up date I can't tell you how much I weigh because their scale was broken, Blood Preasure A+, Fendus 32 cm, Babies Heart Beat 140-150, and no bladder infection plus we waited almost an hour before we got seen which made me sick blah. And tonight Kacie and I are going to a gun class. Now on to the fact that I am a watermelon... Its true no matter how i lay i just keep rolling and rolling lol. [44 days till Matthew is here]
[EGGS]

[Craddle]

[33 Weeks]

♥ Sarah

No comments: