Saturday, March 1, 2008

Little Girls

THIS IS WEEK [31]! This last week was my 31st week of pregnacy at this point it is very obvious that there is a baby dieing to meet us and I feel round and quite uncomfortable. When I first got pregnant I wanted noting more then have a baby belly I was actually getting fustrated because by Christmas time which would have put me at 20-21 weeks or so I had the tinyest little bump and fit into all my regular clothes and no one could tell I was pregnant this could be due to the fact that I was extremely sick but was still quite fustrating to me. But now I have it and all I want is the baby not the belly go figure. This last week Kacie beat guitar hero YEAAA for him and me because now we can play together [before he wouldn't play with me]. We also went to a grils scoutes science camp to volunteer for the Society of women engineers..and I am so extremely greatful now that our baby is a little boy because girls are way to much for me to handle. We also went to the likin Park Concert Saturday night with Kurt which was absoultely amazing I love that band. On Sunday we did laundary and homework and we also bought the baby's furniture which we are putting together this weekend so pictures to come. And I would just like to mention that daylight savings time is the dumbest invention in the world. On the school/work side Im doing great my quarter is coming to an end only 8 more days but I did miss my UCN call for the second time in the row [the first time I had to pee when they called] and Kacie likes his new job and continues to impress people because he is just so good :D. And my final note pregnant women should not be allowed in a room with easter peeps by themseleves.. you eat them all and then you feel sick because there is to much sugar I feel like a little kid lol :D. And a thank you note to kacie I have been so sick the last couple weeks and I would never make it with out you /loves you :D [58 days till matthew is here !]

31 weeks if you look carefully you can see his head against my belly
♥ Sarah

No comments: