Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A little crochet

I made three crochet items this christmas, 2 scarves and 1 hat. I forgot to take pictures of one of the scarves but here is the second one


I got the pattern from here and I really love how fun it is


The second item is a hat to go with littleman's button flapped long john jamies on christmas eve and is my pattern.

Pattern

row1-chain to the length of the head size you want then whip stitch at the end

row2through8- single crochet in each single crochet (2 rows of red then 2 rows of white

row-9throughEnd-single crochet in every other single crochet (decreacing with every first row of the color, so decrease on the first red then do a normal row or red switch to white and decrease then do a normal row of white)

Keep doing row nine till you reach your desired length then you can add pompoms or what ever edging you like!


No comments: