Sunday, December 19, 2010

Fabric Doll House Purse




While I was googling around for christmas gift ideas this year I came across this post and I fell in love with the idea and I also had the perfect person on my list to recieve this gift. Sense this isn't my pattern or idea I won't give any directions on it but head over to UK lass in US she has a great tutorial. I did change it up a bit by not using the frame she did, instead I just used a good amount of batting and cut the fabric out in the shapes instead of wraping it (this was for a two year old and I was afraid to put anything hard in it). I also purchased a wooden doll house furniture set(4 bucks at micheaals) and made a quick zip bag to carry it all in. I am really happy how it turned out and I think I will make it again especially sense the whole thing can be made out of your fabric scraps.












No comments: