Monday, May 11, 2009

To Every Momma

Giggles and mama dadads is what I woke up to with one eye open I saw squirmy crawling full speed ahead to my room dad in tow of coarse. As I came down the stairs he threw a card my way I opened that card addressed "MOMMY" of coarse and a sheet of paper slipped out in to my lap, daddy said squirmy came up with it he just fixed the spelling errors and I thought I should share it with you because its sort of perfect and will surely touch every mothers heart out there because I know it touched mine (espicially coming from my 1 year old )

"Dear Mama,
I know that this is the day that is celebrated for doing what you do . I wanted you to know that i appreciate you not just today but everyday that end with y. I love you so much mama. You're my favorite person in the whole wide world. You have the undeniable power to make me better when the world is crashing down around me. You instantly can make anything better. I appreciate all the time you spend rocking with me at night when I am having a hard time. I also appreciate all the times you change me, or all the times that you lose at that game you and dad play. "Not It". You're an amazing mother and I am grateful that your mine. I couldn't have asked for a better one not would I want one. You're the one person that I know will never give up on me and will spend their life encouraging me to be the best I can be. I know I have been growing right before your eyes, learning new things and becoming more and more independent. That is because you give me the power and strength to feel comfortable on my own. I know that you will be there whenever I need you no matter what.
Mama I Love you!!"

*Tears*
So I hope each of you mothers out there had a wonderful day !
Happy Mothers Day

No comments: