Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Kids Say the Funniest Things

We have the privilege of living amongst the funniest group of children I have ever met. They share every bit of personal information they have with you as soon as you walk out the door and you must also share with them interesting tidbits of you life. Usually we come in through the back door and can make it inside the house before they catch us but as the weather is warmer we take nightly walks and aren't so lucky. Our walk Sunday Evening....
Neighbor Girl 1 : Wow your baby is getting big my aunt had a baby and its ten days old
Hubby and I : O thats nice
Neighbor Girl 2: My mom had Five kids I am the oldest thats my brother and my
sister and she has twins. She wanted to have six but after the twins she decided she could handle any more.
Hubby and I: o thats nice [trying our very hardest not to laugh]


No comments: