Thursday, April 2, 2009

Party Planning --> The List

Such EXCITEMENT
in Exactly one month from todays date [drum roll please]
We will be throwing Squirmy the Coolest 1 year old birthday bash!
Are you as excited as I am ?
I have never really planned a birthday party or hosted anything and I have been dreaming up plans for this for almost a month now!
So in order not to forget to do anything and to make sure I covered all the bases to make this an extra special day I made a list!

Choose Theme
Choose Location
Book Location
Make Guest list
Choose Invitations
Send out Invitations
Choose Decorations
Choose Party Favors
Order cake
Order party platter
Buy Gift

Wow what fun
Sense we need to have R.S.V.P by April 20th the top portion of this list has to be done well by Sunday so everything can go out in Mondays Mail !
I am so excited to share these party plans and sense I already have the theme and the location booked the unveiling shall begin in the very near future ?
Can you guess what the theme is ? Ill give you a guess its WHOTASTIC!
♥Sarah

1 comment:

ClaysJenna said...

Wow, I can't believe he is almost one!! He is just darling!!! And your quilt is beautiful! You are one talented momma!:)