Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Find of The Day

Design Mom one of my favorite blogs to read Just made this
post

And boy do I want one!
if I had one
I would sew in it
Clean the house in it
Fold laundry in it
Cock much better dinners in it [I am sure it has magic powers]
I would be o so crafty in it
I would bake chocolate chip pumpkin cookies in it
and you better believe I would give Squirmy bubble baths in it!
I would feel so 50's Sassy in it
but I have already been so spoiled for mothers day ... Maybe I can make one of my own
or maybe I need more spoiling ...HONEY [the hubby is my blogs #1 fan besides maybe Sanja]
If you could have one which one would you pick? I would get Lola
♥ Sarah


2 comments:

Fowler family said...

Hi Sarah,

Thank you so much for your comment on my quietbook blog. I wanted to tell you that I answered your comment/question about girly pages, so go check out the comment section on the "ark" page. Hope that helps! And cute blog! -Anna (www.quietbook.blogspot.com)

esianoyam3 said...

Those aprons are adorable!