Thursday, January 8, 2009

Weekend Crafts a Thrusday Edition

Wow how the week flew by I had a Crafts post all prepared for Monday morning then I opened my eyes and it was Thursday so here it is!
Even before I had my son I was a scrapper I would keep movie tickets concert tickets booklets and spend ours knee deep in beautiful papers , stickers, cut outs, glue , and memories !
Now that I have a baby I have so many wonderful memories to capture so I spent my weekend looking at all my pregnancy photos, his birth, each month of his life thus far and rereading each little note I had wrote as a monthly update to him and always saying to my hubby aww look how little he was or aww I remember this its funny how in eight months we could have so much to look at ! I used a digital scrap booking software called picaboo and came up with volume .5 Squirmy's first 6 months you can take a look at the book here
http://preview.picaboo.com/Webview/CoverPage.aspx?album=000000000002D82AAE&user=00000000000288301A
[The spelling errors in the book were fixed before purchasing it]

This weekend I am working on
-Matthew's baby book the paper one and his 2008 time capsule
-A crochet and fleeced lined hat for a friend
Both projects are really exciting and I'll share more as they progress
♥Sarah

No comments: