Wednesday, October 22, 2008

*A Self Acomplishment*

When I got pregnant with my little Squirmy I weighed 125 lbs [I had gained the freshman 15 in college :( ]
during my pregnancy I gained 19 1bs putting me at 144
at my 4 week check up postmortem I weighed in at 120
I had lost 24 lbs woohoo
Over this last month I have been going to the gym with my friend Em
we do a really easy work out that consist of walking in on the treadmills while watching which ever movie is playing in the what we call the movie room
and I also have started taking the stairs at work
and in this short month with out dieting I now weight 117 that 3 more lbs gone
I want to be at my high school weight of 110 by Christmas so I can suprise my hubby with one of
Victoria's Secrets
so here is to loosing the last 7 : )
♥Sarah

No comments: