Friday, June 20, 2008

In The End

In highschool my freshman year our teacher had us write out what our goals for the next ten years were I was 15 then so this would be things I wanted to accomplish by the time I was 25. Yesturday I pulled the list out of my highschool scrapbook because I was sure that today I was going to finish the final things on the list. So here was my list.

1) Be a junior Escourt
2) Graduate in the top 3% of my class [Highschool]
3) Graduate with honors [Highschool]
4) Go to another Country
5) Go on a RoadTip with out my parents
6) Move away from home
7) Get a place of my own
8) Purchase a Real Car
9)Graduate from Collage with honors
10) Get a Job that I love

Today I took my last final at Neumont allowing me to check off the final one number 9 and whats even more amazing is that when you just focus and work hard many great things will happen to you along the way that you don't plan.. When I moved to Utah I never would have imagined that I would accomplish all of this plus gain an amzing family. So Im 20 with a wonderful family, a bacholors degree in CS, a great paying job that I can't wait to start so what do I do now? Here is my new list of things I want to accomplish in the next ten years.

1) Travel To Europe
2) Purchase A House
3) Get my masters in Bussiness Management , or Accounting
4) Start a Bussiness with Kacie
5) Be in a management position at my work
6) Learn a new Language
7) Learn how to make pots on a pottery wheel
8) Have another Baby [Hopefully a girl]
9) Go to las Vagas
10) Go to New York

That should keep me busy for a while

♥Sarah

No comments: