Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sick Already

Well After having a really healthy 2011 we all came down with a horrible cold this week that kept us from school and work for the first time in ages. We are all still just starting to feel better and we hope over the course of the next week we will be running around full speed! So other that no exciting happenings this week except that I read 5 books sense the start of the year, they were all good and I enjoyed each of them (once I like on book I usually just start buying the books people bought with this book when my kindle shows them).
Punished: A mother's cruelty. A daughter's survival. A secret that couldn't be told .
Abused--A Daughter's Story
Why Me?
A Stolen Life
Lost In Shangri-La
now that I look at the list it looks a little depressing but they were good reads.
Lots of Love -Sarah
PS. Look back latter today to see the new items going into my shop. Thanks to every one who as gone over and looked :)

No comments: