Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Just Keep Swimming

We had such a fun weekend! We took Matty to the Aquarium with Sam. He loved Sam first of all and really enjoyed the jelly fish light up tank [if I could buy it for him I would] He also really liked the Neon tank and I made him so made when I pulled him aways so we could go look at string rays. At this point he was worn out [jelly fish viewing can do that too you] and it was nap time while Sam played in the coral reef play ground. We then went back through the aquarium to the part where you can touch "Things" I reluctantly stuck my hand in the sea urchin tank and right as I went to touch I my lovely hubby grabbed me. I screamed water went every were and I am very surprised that the sea urchin didn't land on his head. All and all it was a great trip! And yesterday Kacie informed me that I am a sponge I absorb every thing and he is lint he gets on everything...he then went on to explain thats probably how we got pregnant ♥Sarah





No comments: