Thursday, February 21, 2008

Baby Shower Number One

Over Presidents day weekend Kacie and I went down to New Mexico for the baby shower his mom and our friend megan were throwing me/us. Sense there were alot people I didn't know I was really excited that Kacie decided to stay with me. The cake and decorations were beautiful not to mention yummy they definately know what kind of food to feed a pregnant person Smile. We played lots of cute games but my favorite game had to be trying to get a clothes pin in a milk bottle with your knees, first of all I would just like to say that this is a very unfair game for the mother to be because you can't even see the milk bottle over your belly, but it was fun to see all these women waddling [and especially kacie] because I could relate so well to the "Waddleing". We got thoughts of wonderful gifts and my son definately has more clothes now then both kacie and I [but who can truely resist buying those offits]. Plus going on roadtrips is always fun because im stuck in the car for at least 8 hours with the man I love the most. The day after we got home I had a doctors appoint ment every thing is great I gained 3 lbs which makes me 133 now which means I have gained 14 lbs and all of mathews measurements, plus sense I am now offically 29 weeks my appointments go from every 4 weeks to every 2 weeks. 77 days till we meet mathew!!!


♥Sarah

No comments: